• Figure 2: Important lithium projects in the property area
• Figure 2: Property claim map and Geology
• Rose West Lithium Property consists of 32 mining claims covering approximately 1,695 hectares area on NTS map 33C01 on the territory of Eeyou Istchee in James Bay area, Quebec, Canada. It is located about 40 km north of Cree Village of Nemaska located about 300 km northwest of Chibougamau.
• Located in a premier mining jurisdiction in Quebec, the property is accessible through the James Bay Road that connects Matagami and Radisson (highway Route/109 from Val d’Or). It is also accessible by road via the Route du Nord, usable all year round from Chibougamau
• The property claims are adjacent to the west of Rose Lithium project of Critical Elements Lithium Corporation (Figure 2). The Rose project has Probable Reserves of 26.8 million tonnes at 0.96% lithoim oxide equivalent (Li2O Eq.), or indicated resource of 30 million tonnes at 1.04% Li2O Eq. (Source: https://www.cecorp.ca/en/projects/rose-lithiumtantalum/)
• The property is underlain by similar geological rocks to the Rose Lithium deposit and are comprised of the Archean Lower- Eastmain Group, constituted of volcano-sedimentary formational units and ultramafic to felsic intrusives. Gabbros, pyroxenites, and diorites cut across the Property geology. Pegmatites occur as irregular but generally continuous lenses within biotite schists. These felsic rocks intruded paragneiss, sandstone and conglomerate. Younger rocks of the property are represented by a Proterozoic diabase dyke.
• Other rock types, including gneiss, dacite, quartzite and conglomerate, have also been reported. Lithologies are generally well foliated with a SE orientation, except for the more massive and unfoliated granites and pegmatites.
• Ineralization recognized to date in the area includes rare-element lithium-cesiumtantalum (LCT) type pegmatites and molybdenum occurrences. The geological reports of the area indicate that pegmatite dykes generally strike WSW-ENE with dips of 60 degrees or steeper
Cautionary Note: Investors are cautioned that the above information regarding the adjacent property has been taken from the Quebec Government’s database at following websites: Géologie Québec - Results of the query (gouv.qc.ca), Critical Elements Lithium Corporation’s website. The author has not verified the information and the information is not necessarily indicative of the mineralization on the Property.
1. ALBA QUEBEC LITHIUM
• Identified by a team of experienced project generators with direct experience in Quebec lithium
• 52 contiguous claims totalling approximately 2,751.15 ha in a geologic domain know for its Li-enrichment with relatively large scale pegmatite fields liked to specific regional rocks and structures
• Project area is centred in like geology 8 km from Critical Elements’ Rose (Li-Ta) Project
• Three mapped pegmatite occurrences with no historic analysis performed
• Targeted based on historic exploration work, interpretation of overlooked Lithium-Cesium-Tantalum (LCT) pegmatite bearing regional structures and proximity to known lithium deposits
• Located in the mining friendly jurisdiction of Quebec, a jurisdiction ranked 6th in the world for mining investment and home of the “Super Flow Through”
Potential for support for various
Quebec explorations funds
Prospective geology is being very actively explored. The favourable ground between Whabouchi, Rose and Eastmain is solidly staked
2. KELSO QUEBEC LITHIUM
• Identified by experienced project generators with direct experience in advancing Quebec lithium deposits
• 19 contiguous claims totalling roughly 1,005.38 ha in an Li-enriched geologic domain, where relatively large-scale pegmatite fields can be linked to specific regional rocks and structures known to host Li
• Two mapped pegmatite occurrences with no historic analysis/follow up
• Staked based on historic government exploration, interpretation of overlooked Lithium-Cesium-Tantalum (LCT) pegmatite-bearing regional structures, and proximity to known LCT lithium deposits.
*project centred 10km away from Critical Elements’ Rose (Li-Ta) Project in the same geology
• Located in mining friendly jurisdiction of Quebec, ranked 6th in the world for mining investment
• Home of the “Super Flow Through”
• Potential for support from various Quebec exploration funds
Prospective Li geology is very actively explored (open stars are known deposits; blue outline shows Mitsumis Pluton- a probable parent magma)
Most of the favourable ground between Nemaska, Rose, and Cyr deposits and Pontax and Mezieres showings is solidly staked
NIPISSING LORRAIN COBALT PROJECT
• The Nipissing Lorrain Cobalt property (red on map) is located in the heart of district of Cobalt, Ontario.
• Nipissing Lorrain mine has past production of over 16,500 lbs of Co and 5,500 of Ag.
• No. 5 vein of adjoining Canadian Lorrain Mine on Agnico Eagle’s property expected to continue onto project.
• Historic samples showing 1 to 10 inches of cobalt mineralization, with two cars of cobalt ore historically produced from South Lorrain
• Previously shipped 7.33k tonnes @ 10.9% Co
16,500 pounds Co Produced
Past cobalt production at mine
5,500 pounds Ag Produced
Past silver production at mine
The Rabbit Cobalt property is located 14 km southeast of the town of Temagami near the eastern border of Ontario.
The district is mining friendly having a rich history of cobalt and silver production.
Mineralization Cobalt, gold and nickel mineralization occurs as Co-Fe-Ni
55km north of the prolific district of Cobalt, Ontario.
Historic work returned an assay of 8.76% Cobalt, and 6.56% Nickel.
Upcoming work program to consist of geologic mapping, prospecting and sampling focused on the Rabbit Lake Occurrence - a mineral showing described in the Ontario Mineral Deposit inventory. The work will be aimed at defining the existing mineral showing and identifying additional mineralization and a favourable geology for follow up testing.
The Kahuna Cobalt-Silver property is located 37KM south of the prolific mining town of Cobalt, Ontario
The district is mining friendly with a rich history of cobalt and silver production
Most recently, anomalous cobalt and gold was discovered in the soil.
Property is comprised of 77 claims covering approximately 1,200ha.
Mineralization of cobalt discovered from past work.